Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Love Is Duplicable.

Many people work at network marketing for a while and then quit just before they go into the collecting stage of their network marketing careers.

But if you just take the time to follow these steps and keep going through the building phase until the royalty payouts and duplicating momentum takes hold, you will definitely succeed!

?Determine your ‘Why’ and put it in writing so that you remember it when things slow down. The dreams you have are what will drive you to reach your goals of success.

?Find the right mentor and get educated on the necessary skills. Any profession requires this much! Learn the tools of the trade, the ones you’ll need for any networking, marketing, advertising, and time management.

?Use an attraction marketing system

?Begin building your network of friends, online social networks provide a great way to extend your reach and make new contacts. Establish profiles using your name as a user ID and the same picture across all profiles.

?Don’t quit! When things slow down, just stay on the slight edge, do at least a little every day. Continue improving your self and your skills.

 mlmdreamsaver.com/2009/09/how-to-make-network-markeing-work-for-you/

It I so easy to quit before success comes in network marketing. Despite the claims of many programs you are not going to make $10,000 in a month. The duplication process with imperfect humans won't allow it. Getting people to see the program as you see it with all your passion is a great challenge but it can be accomplished. The system may be very duplicable but it must have faith in and commitment to the system for success. Love is duplicable, even in network marketing. Og Mandino expressed it best in the 10 Scrolls of The Greatest Salesman.

"I will greet this day with love in my heart.

But how will I react to the actions of others? With love. For just as love is my
weapon to open the hearts of men, love is also my shield to repulse the arrows of hate
and the spears of anger. Adversity and discouragement will beat against my new
shield and become as the softest of rains. My shield will protect me in the market
place and sustain me when I am alone. It will uplift me in moments of despair yet it
will calm me in time of exultation. It will become stronger and more protective with
use until one day I will cast aside and walk unencumbered among all manners of men
and, when I do, my name will be raised high on the pyramid of life."                

"We get paid for bringing value to the marketplace" (Jim Rohn)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments to these blog posts are greatly appreciated and highly valued.